Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact us for a free review of your personal injury case.
If you were hurt because another person, a business, or a government entity, was careless, it may benefit you to talk with one of our attorneys. We offer free initial consultations and typically work under a “contingency fee” agreement, meaning you don't have to pay us until we obtain a settlement or judgment on your behalf.
Proven Personal Injury Lawyers in Southwest Washington, Vancouver, and Portland.
If there is one trait — beyond caring deeply about people and families — that unites our highly collaborative legal team, it is belief in accountability. Our accomplished personal injury attorneys hold insurance companies, corporations and individuals responsible for their actions and commitments. This is our core mission at Schauermann Thayer Jacobs Staples & Edwards PS, and we encourage you to contact us if this mission aligns with your current needs.
We help people in the Vancouver, Washington, and Portland, Oregon, areas who have been injured — or lost family members — in a wide range of accidents caused by others' negligence. Our legal team also helps those embroiled in difficult insurance claim disputes over substantial property damage due to storms, fires and other calamities.
Adept at Productive Negotiation, yet Always Prepared for Trial if Necessary
Our three senior attorneys each have several decades of focused experience handling personal injury and wrongful death actions — and a wealth of relevant knowledge that can make a difference for our clients. We understand that strength in negotiations comes from fully understanding the case, and being prepared to go to trial. If a trial does become necessary, we know how to pursue the compensation you deserve through litigation in state or federal court.
Traffic Accidents — Aircraft and Boat Accidents — Workplace Injuries — Wrongful Death
Our efforts as negotiators and skillful trial lawyers, combined with the work of an outstanding network of experts, have produced many favorable settlements and verdicts for people in need. Our experience includes:
- Car accidents of all types, ranging from fatal head-on collisions and pedestrian accidents to sideswipes and rear-end accidents resulting in injuries
- Motorcycle accidents and bicycle accidents
- Commercial trucking accidents — including those requiring extensive investigation and, where necessary, litigation in state and federal court
- Aviation and marine accidents — an aircraft accident, or boating accident or other catastrophe on the water may require highly specific knowledge of the relevant laws and industries
- Accidents and deaths resulting from the use of dangerous or defective products of various types
- Construction accidents, including falls from heights, and those caused by the negligence of contractors and subcontractors
- Dog bites and other animal-related injuries
Please contact us and request a free initial consultation. There is no risk or obligation, and we have helped many in the Vancouver, Portland, and Southwest Washington areas obtain fair compensation for their losses.