Attorneys for Trucking Accidents
Because of the sheer size of the vehicle, outcomes in trucking accidents can be horrific. There is an increased chance of a fatality or of complex and disabling injuries to the head, spine, and limbs. There can be substantial costs involved in pursuing a case against a well-funded, aggressively defended trucking company. Knowledge of the applicable state and federal statutes governing commercial drivers is a must, as well as the ability to operate in federal court, where many truck accident cases end up.
Our firm has the experience and resources required to successfully pursue a case against the truck driver and trucking company that has caused injury to you or a loved one. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Prepared to Deal With Disabling Injuries and Legal Complexities
Some of the distinct characteristics of trucking accidents, in comparison to those involving cars and passenger vehicles, can be the:
- Extreme gravity of injuries from the crash, which may include disabling and complex head, brain and spinal injuries, and the increased likelihood of fatalities
- Substantial costs of investigating the accident and conclusively proving a truck driver or a company's negligence and/or violations of the Federal Motor Vehicle Code
- Aggressive liability defenses mounted by commercial trucking companies that may be self-insured or have their own corporate risk management divisions — increasing the likelihood that your case may go all the way to trial, and may even have to be decided in Federal Court
At Schauermann Thayer Jacobs Staples & Edwards PS we have the experience to deal effectively with these circumstances. We are trial lawyers experienced in federal and state court who will not be intimidated by large insurance companies or corporations.
Knowledge and Resources Relevant to Your Case
Our ability to recover fair compensation for truck accident victims — in both personal injury and wrongful death cases — is enhanced by our commitment to:
- Working with doctors, vocational rehabilitation specialists and others to establish the full impact and costs of our clients' injuries
- Thoroughly investigating accident causes and means of recovery for you, including tracking down responsible parties, if necessary, all over the U.S.
- Investing the time and advancing the costs necessary to deal with the full complexity of your case, however long it may take to resolve it
Obtaining justice and fair compensation for you in a truck collision case can involve a major legal effort, requiring an established and well-resourced law firm. Our caring, collaborative team of attorneys and capable staff are prepared to handle all aspects of your case. For the counsel and representation you need, please contact us today.