Experienced Attorneys Representing Those Injured From Dangerous & Defective Products in Washington & Oregon
People are too often injured, or even tragically killed, through no fault of their own by defective and dangerous products. This can happen at work, at home, and at play. When a defect in the design, manufacture, or warnings associated with a product causes harm, our experienced attorneys are prepared to take action for our clients against those responsible.
With large, well-defended corporations often behind the dangerous products, those who are injured may need experienced and skillful attorneys on their side to protect their right to fair compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous product you may benefit from speaking with one of our experienced attorneys. Contact us for a free consultation.
Advocating for People Injured by Defective Products
At Schauermann Thayer, we have proven attorneys. We are prepared to take action against manufacturers, including large international corporations. We can provide a free case evaluation if you have been injured, or tragically lost a loved one, and believe a dangerous product was the cause.
A Strong Grasp of Consumer Law and Connections to Qualified Experts
Our attorneys have experience working with consumer laws and statutes protecting workers and consumers exposed to risks that could have been avoided through proper product testing, adequate warnings and safety labels, and other means. We also call on engineers and other experts capable of evaluating products and providing credible testimony on the cause of product failures.
Product Liability Cases
Over the past several decades, our firm has achieved favorable recoveries in product liability cases, such as:
- Ladder accidents and other falls on construction sites;
- Serious injuries due to defective equipment used in the lumber industry; and,
- Dangerous products that caused workplace electrical fires.
We are also prepared to review your potential case against a manufacturer or other responsible party after household injuries or wrongful death related to:
- Automobile component failures, including those resulting in SUV or car rollover accidents and roof crush injuries;
- Defective power tools, ladders and other equipment, portable beds and other products used around the house that cause serious injuries; and
- Improperly labeled and inadequately child-proofed chemicals and other dangerous products.
Call Now for an Assessment of Your Case
To consult a firm with experience in product liability matters, please contact us. We provide a free initial consultation and charge attorney fees only if we obtain a financial recovery for you.